Best Way to Lose weight After 30 ( How Mise lost 140 pounds )

When Misé Coakley, 34, was struck down with meningitis, measles and glandular fever, the cocktail of conditions left her housebound. She was barely moving and ate just crisps, chocolate and diet shakes during her rare waking hours. 


Recalling how she looked "like a monstrosity" in family photos, Misé, who has now slimmed down to a 140 pounds, said: “I just woke up fat. I hadn’t been scoffing thousands of calories a day. I’d just been unconscious for so much of the time - unable to hardly move without falling asleep with exhaustion and eating unhealthy snacks when I could, that the weight had piled on as I slept.”

Falling ill in November 2010, Misé lay in bed for the best part of 21 months, until February 2013.

It was not until three years later, when her legs painfully chafed at a family wedding in America that, weighing 280 pounds  and squeezing into a size 24, she finally embarked on a serious weight loss regime.

Horrified when she saw her photos, by then morbidly obese, Misé joined  Keto , shedding the eight stone she had gained during her illness. Now feeling “fantastic” at 140 pounds, Misé continued: "I feel amazing, and while I still have to monitor my energy levels, I am now much healthier than I was.”

From November 2018 until May 2019, Vowing to change, Misé found a Keto Diet and has not looked back since. Misé signed up and followed Keto Diet program. She had previously tried every diet includinWeight Watchers, low carb and high-fat, but nothing seemed to work until she stumbled across Custom Keto Diet.  ( Read more about her Keto Diet )

"When I started the Keto plan, I started losing a lot of weight very quickly.. I just quit everything that was bad for me and followed the plan properly." Mise said.


 

 

 

 

 

 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Can You LOSE 85 Pounds in 6 Months ? - Read Lucy's Success Story

How to Lose 30 lbs in a Month - Success Story

Best Way to Lose Weight at 400 Pounds - Mark Success Story