Can You LOSE 85 Pounds in 6 Months ? - Read Lucy's Success Story

Lucie Chaligne, from Oregon, said she struggled with her weight for most of her life, and thought she just had to accept her bigger frame. But after dropping from a dress size 18-20 to an 8-10, Lucie says she feels "reborn" 

The 28-year-old said: "I've always been overweight since I was probably eight years old, and I just thought you stay like that, and you can't do anything about it. But I wasn't happy, and I wasn't comfortable in my body, even in front of my friends. We were on holiday and we had a jacuzzi, and I just couldn't bring myself to go in."

But stepping on the scales, she was shocked when realised her weight had crept up to 217 pounds. She signed up custom Keto plans and a local fitness Program . After beginning her weight loss journey in May 2019, Lucy managed to drop 85 pounfs and six dress sizes in 6 months.

She said her new figure has given her more confidence, as well as a new outlook on health and nutrition. Lucie said: "I have enjoyed salsa dancing for the past two years, but it was getting tough with my weight. Thanks for Keto"

 

Lucie now enjoys a breakfast of avocado, eggs, spinach and fruit based on Keto plans. She sticks to lean meat and white fish for protein alongside green vegetables, pasta or rice for home cooked meals, but says she still enjoys the occasional meal out with a glass of wine.

"You cannot starve yourself, you need to always have stuff to eat, snacks like fruit and nuts. I'm a completely different person," she added. I go to sleep early, I swim and run twice a week, and I've signed up to do my first Robin Hood half marathon in September."

Read more : What is Keto Diet ? -  Fans Fame Of Keto Diet Include Kim Kardashian & Lebron Jame

 

 

 

 

 

 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

How to Lose 30 lbs in a Month - Success Story

Best Way to Lose Weight at 400 Pounds - Mark Success Story