Best Way to Lose Weight at 400 Pounds - Mark Success Story

 A man who tipped the scales at 400 pounds after scoffing 24 packets of crisps a DAY has lost more than half his body weight - and looks like a new person.


Mark Hardie knew he had take drastic action after medics told him he was eating himself to death. He would gorge on an entire multi-pack of Walkers crisps each day - as well as indulging in three burgers, 12 litres of fizzy juice and multiple sugary snacks. But when doctors warned the 49-year-old his life was at risk and diagnosed him with Type 2 diabetes, he finally listened - losing an incredible 250 pounds in just 12 months. Mark, from New Zealand ditched his 6,000 calorie a day diet for the gym and even overcame his diabetes through his new healthy lifestyle. He also signed up custom Keto plan an stick with it. Now Mark, who used to take more than an hour to walk 20 metres, has slimmed down to 150 pounds and is out running regularly.


He started his weight loss journey after a close friend referred him to Keto Diet. At the time he wore 6XL shirts and t-shirts and a 58-inch waist in trousers and jeans.But his new healthy lifestyle has helped him take more than 10 inches off his waist as he tries to reach his target weight of 140 pounds

He said: "I feel great, I'm out running all the time now.It's just incredible to see such a big difference in myself. When I started the Keto plan, I started losing a lot of weight very quickly.. I just quit everything that was bad for me and followed the plan properly. I just want to tell people that if I can do it then they can do it too. My wife is happy to see me at my best now as well." ( Read more about Mark's Keto Diet program )

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Can You LOSE 85 Pounds in 6 Months ? - Read Lucy's Success Story

How to Lose 30 lbs in a Month - Success Story